Posted by Admin on November, 11, 2019
1, 1′-Thiocarbonyldiimidazole (TCDI) is generally used as a reagent to carry out the deoxygenating of vicinal diols by forming cyclic thionocarbonate in Corey-Winter alkenes synthesis. It is utilized as a reagent in synthesis of (+)-hapalindole Q, 12-epi-fischerindole U, and welwitindolinone A.
It is also used in the preparation of trithiocarbonates, xanthates, and dithiocarbamates as chain transfer agents for the reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer and macromolecular design (RAFT/ MADIX) polymerization.
Precautionary measures or preventions for using 1, 1-Thiocarbonyldiimidazole
• Wash face, hands and any uncovered skin carefully after handling
• Carry protecting gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
• keep away from breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray
• Employ only outdoors or in an open area
First-aid measures during
Confirm for and take out any contact lenses. DO NOT use an eye cream. Wash out eyes with running water for an attest of 15 minutes, irregularly lifting the upper and lower eyelids. Look for medical attention. Treat symptomatically and with concern.
• If the chemical gets a spill on a clothed part of the body, take out the contaminated clothes as fast as possible,
• Shielding your own hands and body, place the victim under a surge shower. If the chemical touch the victim's
• Uncovered skin, such as the hands: Gently and carefully wash the contaminated skin with running water and non-abrasive
• Soap: Be mainly careful to clean folds, crevices, creases, and groin. Cover the annoyed skin with an emollient.
• Seek Medical Attention: Treat symptomatically and with concern. Wash any infected clothing before reusing it.
• If the victim is not breathing, execute artificial respiration. Untie tight clothing such as a collar, tie, belt or waistband.
• If breathing is hard, oxygen can be administered.
• Seek medical attention. Treat symptomatically and compassionately.
• Encourage vomiting by stick finger in the throat. Down the head, therefore, the vomit will not re-enter the mouth and throat.
• Inspect the lips and mouth to determine whether the tissues are damaged, a possible sign that the toxic material could have on it.
• Wash ingested; the absence of such signs, however, is not decisive. Look for instant medical concentration and, if feasible, Show the chemical label.
How to handle and store the 1, 1-Thiocarbonyldiimidazole?
• Moisture sensitive -- Stock up in the strongly sealed container. Keep away from heat and source of ignition. Empty
• Containers pose a fire risk, as they vanish the remains under a fume hood. Ground all gear containing material.
• DO NOT breathe dust. In case of inadequate ventilation, wear appropriate respiratory equipment. If you feel unwell, look for medical help.
• Notice and see the label when possible. Evade contact with skin and eyes.
• Always store away from unsuited compounds such as oxidizing agents, moisture.
Qualities of good Thiocarbonyldiimidazole Manufacturers
1. Accountability for quality issues
2. Production capabilities
3. Obtaining and approving a product sample
4. Knowledge in your product type and target market
5. Ethnicity fit: the best suppliers are willing to work with you
6. Ease of communication
7. Cooperation with third-party QC
8. Ethical compliance
9. Regulatory compliance
10. Clear and comprehensive recordkeeping
11. A proactive attitude towards continuous improvement
This entry was posted on November, 11, 2019 at 15 : 14 pm and is filed under Chemical. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response from your own site.